Copyright © Janice Tracy, Cemeteries of Dancing Rabbit Creek.

Monday, November 24, 2008

New Graveyard Rabbit Sites


The Graveyard Rabbit of Attala County blogspot now has two new sister sites where I will be writing about Holmes County and Madison County cemeteries. I invite you to visit my original genea-blog, "Attala County Memories," as well as the two new blogs, "The Graveyard Rabbit of Holmes County" and "The Graveyard Rabbit of Madison County."

As I write about the cemeteries of these three counties, Attala, Holmes, and Madison, I welcome comments from my readers, and I anticipate hearing from you.

If you would like to read aggregated posts from the more than 50 Graveyard Rabbit bloggers who write from the U.S., Canada, The Netherlands, and the U.K., please visit the home site of The Association of Graveyard Rabbits at
www.thegraveyardrabbit.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment